Protection of your privacy
2. Collection of Information
We only collect information that is reasonably necessary for the purposes of providing you with services, or information relating to our services.
Information Automatically Collected
This website may automatically collect certain information regarding your use. The information automatically collected may include:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect the computer to the Internet;
- information relating to the computer, device and connection used when accessing this website (including browser type and version, operating systems and other technical identifiers);
- location information; and
- Uniform Resource Locator (URL) click stream data including date and time, and content searched.
Personal Information provided by you
Personal information collected by us may include:
- your contact details;
- demographic information;
- information in relation to your business or personal affairs; and
- information relevant to promotions and client surveys.
3. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
How we use your Personal Information
We may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to respond to your requests in relation to our services;
- to provide marketing or other information in relation to our services;
- to provide or improve our services;
- to verify your identity;
- for internal record keeping; and
- to contact you in relation to anything relevant to your use of our services.
Sharing or Disclosing your Personal Information
We may share your information with third parties for the purposes of marketing and market research, billing and debt recovery, development of our services and website analysis.
International Transfer of Data
We will not disclose your personal information to overseas companies without taking reasonable steps to ensure adequate privacy protections.
We will store your data in offices and data rooms.
We use data security measures to protect your personal information from misuse, unauthorised access and loss, but no information transmitted over the internet can be guaranteed to be secure and we are unable to guarantee the security of any information we collect. Any transmission and exchange of information is at your own risk.
4. Access to and Accuracy of Your Personal Information
Access to Your Personal Information
If you wish to access any of your personal information held by us, please write to us at:
Ben Collins Pty Ltd
PO Box 207
HUNTERS HILL NSW 2110
Accuracy of Your Personal Information
We endeavour to ensure that all personal information we collect and use is accurate and up to date. If you feel that any personal information held by us in relation to you is incorrect, outdated or misleading in any way please contact us.
If you have any concerns about our compliance with the Australian Privacy Principles, please write to us setting out the details of your complaint. We will investigate your complaint and will respond in writing. If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint you can refer the matter to the Australian Information Commissioner.